5. Gabriel Beaumont reference: Ready and Willing: Mark a box of Followers to bring a minor NPC into the scene with either an aspect or a +2 bonus in something they’re skilled at (see the NPC creation rules on page 212). Mark multiple boxe s to grant them multiple aspects and multiple areas of competence, with a maximum of +2 in any one area. Use your fate points to invoke their aspects on your behalf. Patronage: Mark all five Followers boxes to declare that a campaign NPC is a patron of your community or is somehow indebted to your community. This NPC will grant one favor of significance, such as A llowing access to something otherwise inaccessible or accomplishing an objective sans oppos ition. The GM is the final arbiter of whatever aid you receive. Specialist: Once per session, you may mark an extra box of Followers to give any NPC created with r eady and Willing a +4 in their area of expertise (rather than the normal +2). Safehouse: Once per scenario, you may declare that your followers have spirited you away to a secret location, away from any prying eyes (including the Reporter’s Media Frenzy stunt). This allows you to immediately escape any pur suit or scrutiny without having to participate in a contest, and you get at least one scene before anyone can try to search for you. Some supernatural methods of detection may be immune to this at the GM’s discretion.
4. Gelevieve Ba Reference: Vampiric Physique: When brute strength or sheer speed is requisite, call upon your vampiric nature to gain a bonus of + 2 per box of Hungry marked. Furthermore, any physical actions taken may (per the GM) include scale (page 182) regardless of whether Hungry is used. Emotional Vampire: If you succeed at using Force or Haste on a create advantage action to grab hold of your t arget, you may define your advantage as overpowering emotion of the kind your heritage feeds on, and gain the benefit of scale when you invoke that aspect. Also, while that advantage is in play, subsequent attacks against that target allow you to feed, as per Hungry, if you inflict a condition. (See Hungry .) First Aid: During any physical conflict, spend a fate point to clear out all of a character’s stress boxes, provided they choose not to take action for one exchange, even to defend. You cannot use this ability on yourself. Medical Care: Given time and supplies, you can treat more serious injuries, allowing you to make recovery actions for others. Gain +2 to any attempt to perform a recovery action on behalf of another character, provided you are located at a legitimate medical facility a nd have sufficient time to treat the injured. If rushed or operating in less than ideal conditions, you may still attempt Medical Care but without the bonus. You may attempt this stunt only once per session for a given injury. Psych Rotation: You can use Fi rst Aid and Medical Care on conditions that result from psychological or emotional damage.
2. Marie ST. Pierre Reference: Chasing Rumors: Mark boxes of Knowledge to aid rolls to overcome or create an advantage when your research into supernatural threats is relevant, +2 for each box marked. Preparations: Once per scene, when confronting a threat that you have had an opportunity to I nvestigate, you can mar k Knowledge to reveal that you have a useful item on hand. One box is sufficient for common items (e.g., chalk, iron nails), three boxes for objects obtainable with a mild effort (e.g., holy water, a wooden stake), and all five boxes for especially esoteri c items such as inherited silver or a saint’s relics. At the GM’s discretion, you may mark In Too Deep instead, to help another character pay one cost of a ritual spell (page 168). Cloak of Shadows: You can see perf ectly in the dark and are immune to any potential effect of normal or magical darkness. Additionally, once per session, you may declare that you automatically succeed at hiding from any non - magical attempt to spot you, provided you have a nearby shadow to hide in. Echoes of the Beast: You share an affinity with a particular genus of mortal beast. Gain improved senses that provide +2 to attempts to detect other creatures. Som e manifestation of your animal nature (e.g., canine teeth, a furry tail, hirsute body) may be visible on your physiology. Once per session you can declare momentary aid from your affiliated brand of beast and choose one of the following benefits: +4 to any one action, a situation aspect with two free invokes, or automatic success on an overcome roll.
3. Sean McAvoy Reference: Evocation: As a wizard, you can cast magical spells comprising the five elements: fire, air, earth, water, and spirit. In game term s, you may perform any of the four basic actions with spectacular magical effects such as defending with a shield of ice or creating an advantage by shifting earth beneath the opponent’s feet. Your actions may have scale (page 182) at the GM’s discretion. If desired, push yourself to increase the spell’s effect as follows: Mark a stress box for +1 or two boxes for +2 on any one magical action. You may mark only two boxes at a time. Mark Exhausted to add +4 to any single magical action or to attack multi ple targets magically without dividing your roll (page 190). Mark Burned Out to gain +2 to all magical actions for the rest of the scene or, if Exhausted is already marked, to attack multiple targets with magic without having to divide your roll. These b enefits are cumulative: if you mark two stress boxes and both conditions, you could do a single magical action at +8, and then have +2 to all magical actions for the rest of the scene. Thaumaturgy: You excel at ritual magic (page 168). Add +2 to the prepar ation roll for any ritual. Soulgaze: When looking someone directly in the eye for more than a few seconds, you peer into their soul and they likewise see into yours. The exchange manifests itself as a cryptic vision. Make a Focus roll, opposed by their Foc us roll; the winner learns one concrete, useful piece of information about the other individual, or two things if the winner succeeds with style. On a tie, each person learns something. These things can be advantages with a free invoke at the GM’s discreti on. Loremaster: As a scholar of arcane lore and magical theory, once per session you may declare that you are able to read obscure text in a mysterious lan guage or determine the specific nature of a ritual upon seeing the precise location where it was cast. Ritual Specialist: Gain +1 to the preparation of one broad category of magic (summoning, curses, N ecrom ancy, and so on). You may take this stunt multiple times for different categories but may not take any category more than once.
1. Astride C olombe Reference: Countermeasures: Once per session, you may declare that you happen to have a countermeasure on hand that nullifies the effe ct of scale (page 182) from a supernatural condition or stunt for the current scene. At the GM’s discretion, this stunt can also nullify other effects of supernatural powers, such as by avoiding a soulgaze or seeing through a glamour. Hunters Network: You associate with a loose confederation of hunters who trade rumors and update each other. Once per session when you are In Pursuit , you may succeed automatically at an overcome roll to find information about your quarry. If this information can be expressed as an advantage, you get an aspect with two free invokes as well. Beast Whisperer: You inherently understand and may communicate with any animal of the same type as y our wereshape and thus may interact with them as you would with humans. This comprehension does not surmount the limitations of animal intelligence or permit the exchange of concepts too C omplex for the animal’s ken. The Human Touch: As long as the intended recipient knows you’re a werecreature, while in animal form you may communicate simple, single - word concepts (run, attack, guard, distract, et cetera) that casual observation will not detect. Roll Guile to avoid detection from focus ed attention. Beast Form Adept: Choose one of the two approaches switched after transformation, and add +1 to it for all actions. Take this stunt a second time to add +1 to the other approach. Healing Transformation: Once per session, when you resume human form after a transformation, re cover from In Peril or start to (but not fully) recover Doomed , provided either condition reflects physical injury. Beast Caller: Once per session, garner the aid of an animal or group of animals of your type. Choose one of the following benefits: +4 to an y one action, a situation aspect with two free invokes, or automatic success on an overcome roll. If circumstances are not consistent with the capabilities of the animal in question, the GM may require alteration to your declaration. Shifting Adept: When y ou transform into your animal form, your clothes and anything else on your person likewise transform and return undamaged when you shift back. Anything stored in this way is perfectly concealed and can be affected only from within the Nevernever. Fleeting Transformation: Use of the transformative magic is practically reflexive to you. Treat the P hysical Transformation condition as sticky, requiring no time or rest between activations.
- 2016 Total Views
- 1670 Website Views
- 346 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 8 rpgresearch.com
- 2 www.rpgresearch.com
- 3 www.rpgbus.com
- 2 rpgbus.com
- 6 rpgtour.com
- 3 www.rpgmuseum.org
- 9 www.rpgtalkshow.com
- 1 rpgmuseum.org
- 4 rpgmobile.com
- 1 www.rpgmobile.com
- 6 www.bcirpg.com
- 3 www.accessiblerpg.com
- 1 accessiblerpg.com
- 2 www.dropinandrpg.com
- 2 bcirpg.com
- 1 dropinandrpg.com
- 3 www.rpgtrailer.com
- 1 rpgtrailer.com
- 5 www.rpgtechtalk.com
- 2 www.dropinandplay.com
- 2 rpgconsortium.us
- 2 www.rpgconsortium.us
- 2 rpgfest.org
- 3 www.rpgtour.com
- 3 220.127.116.11
BECMI Basic D&D PC Record Sheet3189 Views .
Kid-Character-Sheet2643 Views .
Premade Characters-Dresden-NOLO2607 Views .
Bubblegumshoe_CharacterSheet2552 Views .
Doctor-Who-Character_Sheet_Template2535 Views .
Bus Driver - Doctor Who Pregen2385 Views .
Universal-Character-Sheet2376 Views .
Character Sheet - Venture City2363 Views .
Adult-Character-Sheet2347 Views .
Agent Dossier - Top Secret NWO2335 Views .
Top_Secret_NWO_All-files2312 Views .
KoB_CS_Teen2304 Views .
Doctor-Who-Character-Sheet2293 Views .
Dresden Files - Pregens and Backstory2275 Views .
Sleuth Amanda Barrett2263 Views .
BFRPG-All Pregens (lvl1)2247 Views .
Theater Tech - Doctor Who Pregen2219 Views .
Sleuth Tyler Lincoln2193 Views .